Friday, January 01, 2016

JANUARY PHOTO A DAY | DAY ONE


PHOTO A DAY PROJECT | A personal project for an entire month taking one photo a day of my family.

It's a new year, and how I celebrate is to pick up my camera and record some special family memories, push myself to a new level, and record some amazing moments. In years to come, I know I will treasure these photographs and be so glad we took the time and effort. Thank you for joining me on this journey.

Us: we may be welcoming in a new year, but after eating to capacity at Christmas, a week of outings, long walks, hours on the boat, days at the beach, and staying awake until the new year came in, we are a little weary and taking the first day of the year slowly. This is also the last day that we are all together before our adult children go their separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx