Friday, January 01, 2016

JANUARY PHOTO A DAY | DAY ONE


PHOTO A DAY PROJECT | A personal project for an entire month taking one photo a day of my family.

It's a new year, and how I celebrate is to pick up my camera and record some special family memories, push myself to a new level, and record some amazing moments. In years to come, I know I will treasure these photographs and be so glad we took the time and effort. Thank you for joining me on this journey.

Us: we may be welcoming in a new year, but after eating to capacity at Christmas, a week of outings, long walks, hours on the boat, days at the beach, and staying awake until the new year came in, we are a little weary and taking the first day of the year slowly. This is also the last day that we are all together before our adult children go their separate ways.