Thursday, March 19, 2009

excitement building


I just had to share how excited I am to be having another baby.

With only ten weeks to go, I am aware that my days are numbered where I get to feel kicks and movement inside of me. This personal, wonderful thing that only we share between us.

And before I know it I will be looking at my new baby in wonder and amazement.

Things I can't wait to do:

1. Smell my baby (why do they smell so good?)
2. Touch that soft, velvety baby skin
3. Look at that perfect face and study every curve and bend, neck, fingers, toes
4. Feed my baby (oh, SO beautiful)
4. Kiss my baby all over

But mostly, I just can't wait to meet him/her.

I just can't wait.

Above: Definitely the best moment in my life - meeting Madison Edward Piez for the first time (25 May 2006).

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. Wow - only 10 weeks to go. Do I need to even ask if you are all organised? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are going to love all those wonderful things all over again!! Cant believe its only 10 weeks to go before you will be reminded of sleepless nights and fatigue like you cant imagine! LOL! Had to sneak that bit of reality check in, but that is why they are so cute, so the other barely seems that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your
    website, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Also visit my webpage - nail fungus treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this site
    is genuinely pleasant.

    my web page uniform for housekeeping

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx