Wednesday, April 07, 2010

day seven | toilet obsession


Each day passes and I can't believe how many gorgeous (and naughty) things my children do that is actually worth sharing! I thought that I had my photo of the day at around 11am this morning, but then two more things happened... and just now I have actually captured Noah's obsession with the toilet brush. Mind you, this is the first time he's used it for its actual purpose. (If you haven't heard, he's been putting it in his - gulp - mouth.)

Now, how happy does this boy look?

I think it's time to put him in the bath to get rid of that toilet water down his front...

2 comments:

  1. ok this is truly gross!!! Go on give him a big kiss straight after he has had that brush on his mouth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I just found this post because I could have sworn the picture was of one of my boys considering what he was doing!!! That's hilarious and even though what he's doing is just gross, he's adorable doing it lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx