Wednesday, August 07, 2013

REVEALING THE BEACH COTTAGE EXTENSION: THE BEGINNING


Tonight I was going to share the next part of the beach cottage renovation, but there were a few more details about the kitchen I wanted to check before posting. Right now, my husband is lying on the bed and quietly snoring. (It's been a big two days.)

So instead of the kitchen renovation, here is the beginning of our beach cottage extension: from greenhouse delight to mosh pit. And yesterday we laid concrete. There was sunshine as the concrete was poured, and it only rained a little bit. Mostly, this means there will be less (way less) black mud in the house. I am really looking forward to that.

Oh, and a toilet, bathroom, laundry and hot water.

Here's the beginning through to where we are now...





But I do promise that the kitchen renovation will be revealed very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx