Friday, January 06, 2012

THIS SATURDAY I'M GRATEFUL FOR... NEW BEGINNINGS.


It's a new year, and the first week of Gratefuls! I'm so excited to be back and reflecting on all that is good in my life. I'm so grateful for grateful Saturdays, that this is my very first thing to list for the year!
  1. New beginnings. Another year to start anew; to get off on the right foot. It's an exciting time. And while we could wipe our slate clean any time of the day, week, month or year, there's something nice about doing it from the very beginning.
  2. Sunshine. Consistent warm days for a whole week? Check. Time to sit out in the sunshine? Check. In fact, I think Melbourne finally received the memo I sent it last year. And not that I'm encouraging sending your skin cells into trauma, but it's been so lovely to have a healthy glow that comes from just 10 minutes in the sunshine each day. (And probably the first tan I've ever had in Melbourne.)
  3. The whole gang. Christmas time usually brings the girls home at the same time, and after they were on the other side of the world last Christmas, we were all home together this year. To top it off, it was five days with all of us together, while Kelly (the eldest) stayed on for another week. I felt I didn't have to leave the house for an amazing holiday, as the holiday had come home to us.
Happy Grateful Day. What are you grateful for?

There's something so exciting going on this week at Maxabella Loves... Grateful is going national! So pop on over, because this is the last time Bronwyn is hosting her very own baby. A new beginning for Gratefuls!

6 comments:

  1. love that, comfort of home, joy of quality company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year is exciting indeed, Kymmie. This is my second year of being active in the blogland and I am so grateful to have discovered you and Maxabella and all the other wonderful bloggers in the universe. Cheers for 2012. PS. Love the pic!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, what a lovely pic and to have them all home at once...no need to be anywhere else...good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What good looking bunch you've got there, Kymmie! It's lovely to all be together, which is probably my very favourite thing about this time of year. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love new beginnings and it is wonderful to hear about your family all being together! happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. arghhh look at all of your loveliness!!! I took quite a bit of time off blogging this holiday. mainly because no internet connection where we were and well, hell i loved it really. so i'm back and can't believe all that you;ve been up to. my oh my your kids are gorgeous. And i must say, the two in the middle have the most gorgeous identical smile!!!! Happy days to you and wow-ee girl you can rock the mini!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx