Tuesday, January 15, 2013

THE SUMMER CUT.


I try not to take it for granted. But having a hairdresser that I fully trust, especially when I say, "Cut it all off" is a pretty awesome thing.

I'm away in Western Australia for work. It's a pretty busy time as I help coordinate registration and am the 'go to' person for pretty much most things. That means I don't have oodles of time to do my hair. I didn't pack a hairdryer, and I'm loving the shake-and-go (with a bit of product) appeal of this new look.

It's my Summer Cut, and it was about time for the big chop!

14 comments:

  1. oh kymmie! I love it!!! you're so much braver than me! I recently chopped a good length off, but was too scared to get the blunt fringe i was considering! have fun in WA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely STUNNING! You look gorgeous Kymmie, a top haircut indeed. You have the perfect face for carrying that look off... and I would be loving the no fuss element of having short hair for sure xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Girl...looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I need to do that but instead I just had a trim. Wimp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Kym! I've got an appointment with my hairdresser tomorrow and I'm planning to tell her to "cut it off!" Hopefully I won't wimp out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it kymmie! suits you so very much. hope you are doing well.hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it kymmie! suits you so very much. hope you are doing well.hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx