Tuesday, September 10, 2013

ALWAYS TAKE THE WEATHER WITH YOU.


Is it just me, or do you take the weather with you, wherever you go? Perhaps it's a dark heavy cloud that sits just above your head, or a brightly lit rainbow dancing to music. Maybe the forecast is foggy with a storm on its way.

Lately, I've noticed something. If I'm happy, my family laughs with me. If I'm sad, there are tears all around. When I'm frustrated and angry, my kids fight and lash out. If I'm feeling crazy, everyone else is a clown.

You see, I'm a mirror and a compass. I reflect my mood, and point the direction in which my family will take.

This weekend a sweet friend shared some of her husband's wisdom: "Honey, you set the season for our home."

Are you your family's weather vane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx