Wednesday, October 26, 2011

BEAUTIFUL GIFTS, AND WHERE TO FIND THEM.


With Christmas approaching faster than the speed of time, I remembered how valuable it was when last year, some of my favourite bloggers shared gift ideas that they loved.

I'm the ultimate bad gift buyer, but I've got a secret to share, because I know how busy you are too.

Check these out! I just purchased two of these personalised bookmarks for my son's kinder teachers. Aren't they so cute? And at just $20 (including delivery), they're the perfect teacher's gift.

And perhaps they'd be okay for your local bookworm as a Christmas gift? Or great aunt, or grandpa too?


And how about these adorable spoons? Is there a new baby in your circle?


Or how about a Christmas gift, just for you?

Tildys does all sorts of personalised lovelies and if you get in before the end of October, Tildys will guarantee it arrives before Christmas.

Don't just sit there... visit Tildys for some more beautiful finds!