Wednesday, June 13, 2012

5 DAYS 5 WAYS [RED JEANS]


Love a casual day where I'm not working in the office, and I can run around like a mummy who helps out at school, feeds her sick (that's me today), and tends to the Groundhog Day-ness of housework. I love even more a day where I can just hang with my kids.




Today is a beautiful sunshine-y day in Melbourne. And even warm enough for no socks (Although I'm not sure I'd choose a tshirt and shorts like my son Noah!) Gotta love a day where I'm at home to enjoy it. I'm just sorry my eldest boy can't play in the sun which I know he'd love to do. Perhaps when he gets his energy back.


Must be time to get some boys a simple meal and put them to bed.

Have you tried primary colours with red jeans? How do you do a nautical look?

More red jeans looks here, here, and here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kymmie wears: SKINNY JEANS, Caroline Morgan. SINGLET, Giordano. TOP, JeansWest. DENIM JACKET, Cotton On. FLATS, Target. NECKLACE, Lovisa. Noah wears: TEE, Gift (thanks Daniella!). DENIM SHORTS, Esprit Kidsworld. PIRATE GUMBOOTS, Kmart.

a day in the life of us