Thursday, March 15, 2012

THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER DID READ.



Not meaning to brag, but what the hell. I'm bragging.

I am friends with some of the best people.

One of those people is Maybe Melody or Holly Go Bite Me or Paperclip Castle. (She goes by a few names, she does. But that's because she does so many different things.)

Anyhow I was visiting her blog the other night, because it's been a while. And let's just say, I'm so glad I had tissues. Because her blog is so funny, I was crying with laughter.

You see, she's that good.

And then I wondered about the new music she's doing, because she's that talented. And well, I had another giggle there too. Click below...


Then there's this song too. Which I just love.


And see the top photo? Well, that's she. And she makes jewellery too. Really good stuff.

Not only is she creative, funny, gorgeous, a wee bit tall, AND a whole bunch musical, but I totally love her. She is awesomeness (yes, that's a word).

Aren't you glad I shared my friend with you?

That's okay. You're totally welcome.