|(Back L-R) Melissa, Julie, Rebecca, Kym|
(Front L-R) Kate, Rachael, Yvette, Melanie
|Creamy potato skins by Kate|
|Pastries by Yvette|
|Parmesan toasts by Rebecca|
|Avocado & cherry tomato salsa wonton cases by Rachael|
|little salmon bilinis by Melanie|
|Middle eastern balls by Melissa|
|Garlic dip & turkish bread by Julie|
|Cheese platter by Yvette|
|Mango & Sesame salad by me|
|And yet more...|
|I loved the centrepiece a lot!|
|And the silver trees...|
|Mulled wine by Rebecca|
|Mini lemon meringues with raspbery swirls by Melissa|
|Lemon cheesecakes by Yvette|
|Little chocky mousses by Melanie|
|Non-alcoholic punch by Julie|
|Lemon honey cream puddings with berries by me|
|Cookbook Kris Kringle|
If you've been popping by a day in the life of us for a while, you may have heard from time to time all about Food Club. Yes, you read right. Not Book Club, Food Club.
A year ago, some friends brought up the subject. They pondered on a club that would present the wonderfulness of something close to all our hearts: good food. And so a group of friends, and friends of friends joined
And Food Club was born. Here are ten delicious facts about food club:
- I've met the most amazing and interesting new people since joining food club.
- There are people out there who love food more than me.
- I've tasted new things I've never tasted before.
- I now understand what the fuss is all about with macaroons. Oh. My. Gosh.
- No matter how stressed I am, when I arrive at Food Club, there's always a relaxed vibe. And great conversation.
- We will never run out of food themes.
- Once a month doesn't come around quickly enough.
- We are all in Food Club for different reasons: from learning more to just the love of cooking. That aside, we all get along fabulously.
- There are usually the most thoughtful gifts (our year's worth of recipes bound in a cute little folder, thanks to Mel, Christmas fudges thanks to Yvette, mini puddings thanks to Kate). And let's not forget our Kris Kringle Recipe Book Gifts...
- There will be at least 10 more reasons to love Food Club next year... Cheers!