Sunday, March 31, 2013

FANCY PANTS [MUSTARD SALLY]


Mustard and grey. They're just beautiful together. An unusual friendship, but it works. See these jeans? Just $4 from my local op-shop. The tags were still on them. They fit like a glove, and I'm a little proud that I was able to get them for such a great price. Makes the full price skinnies in the shop seem waaaaay overpriced.

With late nights and long, hard days this week... I think we all deserve a break today. And possibly some sunglasses. Plus, I'm so happy to be out of blundstones.


The weather is lovely so far. The perfect autumn day - a cool morning, warm sunshine, a bit of wind and cloud. Can't complain really.

How are you enjoying this beautiful day on this gorgeous long weekend?


Kymmie wears: SKINNY 3/4 JEANS, Thrifted. SINGLET, Thrifted. LONG SLEEVED TOP, Thrifted. SCARF, Myer. EARRINGS, Jag. RING, Port Fairy Craft Market. SANDALS, Target. SATCHEL, Thrifted.

a day in the life of us