We're back from our week-long holiday, and still have more annual leave up our sleeve in the next two weeks. But here's a few reminders that, although we've had a great time, it's fabulous to be home...
- The little lads cheered with delight when we drove into our street, and the smiles were as wide as could be.
- We all familiarised ourselves with the outside of our home and raced inside as soon as the door was unlocked.
- The house seemed more spacious and lovely than when we left.
- The boys busied themselves with 'rediscovering' all the toys they hadn't played with in over a week.
- We were thankful for our fabulous neighbours who had collected all our mail...
- ... and for our milkman delivery still at the front door.
- Unpacking was done at lightning speed.
- There was a happy and relaxed vibe in the household.
- We were buzzing with energy and already discussing the things we would do over the next few days.
- We're already making plans for our next fabulous holiday.
How about you? When you've had a good break, are you happy to be home again?