Saturday, September 25, 2010

this saturday i'm grateful for... trips home to visit family


Saturdays are the days where our household comes to a grinding halt. (Except sleeping and eating, perhaps). And because it's the last day of the week, I often reflect on the six past days and remember all the things I'm grateful for...
  1. Short plane trips - jumping on a plane and seeing my family in just over an hour.
  2. My best friend - who loves me for who I am and is willing to 'share'.
  3. Grandparents - who are keen to babysit as much as they can while Mummy has a 'little break'.
  4. Discovering - new playgrounds.
  5. Ducks in a row - the ability to be in bed by 9:30pm three nights straight (okay, so I didn't go out as much as I could have).
  6. Seeing 50 (or so) of my closest relatives (and their offspring) in one day.
  7. My cherubs... I'm always grateful for those little lads.
This Saturday I'm Grateful For... is inspired by Maxabella Loves... 



6 comments:

  1. especially love number 2, 4 and of course 7...

    Saturday is a good day to be grateful....I am finding reading all these grateful posts a truly inspiring start to the weekend! How wonderful is Maxabella for starting this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i'm Alex ,I visit your blog and i like it very much!you have a 10 for creativity !good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such wonderful things to be grateful for. It's true what they say about it 'takes a village' - when you're surrounded by grandparents and old friends that little burden of responsibility is definitely lifted!!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Grateful Saturdays Gill! It's a perfect idea... and a great day to reflect and remember all the good stuff. It's so easy to whine...

    Thanks for joining Alex.

    And thanks Maxabella for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely list of things to be grateful for on Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx