Saturday, November 13, 2010

FANCY PANTS [MY HUSBAND THE PHOTOGRAPHER]


Yes, I'm in the photo. It's a little miracle called My Husband's Home, which makes it easier for me to be in the picture rather than taking it. Usually my little men are the stars over here in our little blog world - but hey - I thought on the off chance that hubby might be willing (because he's more than able), he might like to take a snap.

Now, I don't want to seem ungrateful or anything, but could he have bothered hopping down off the verandah steps so I didn't look so short? Could he have bothered to zoom in a little? Could he have found a more flattering angle? (According to him, the unflattering angle is my fault, and my bad posture.)

I know, I know. I'm such a backseat driver, and I don't even consider myself a photographer. No wonder why he doesn't like to take photos when I ask him.

So, where was I? Oh, that's right. Thanks a million Babe!

Grab my button:

a day in the life of us



I play:

Mummy wears: JACKET, for twentyone. JEANS, Jeans West. PLATFORM HEELS, Zu. 
Noah wears: LONG-SLEEVED TSHIRT, Cotton On Kids. DENIM SHIRT, Seed. CORDS, Pumpkin Patch. SHOES, AirFlex. We drink: DrinkUp Spring Water (well, it's in the picture, isn't it?).

Fancy Pants is the way I record my boys and their cute little outfits . Goodness knows, they'll grow out of these clothes before they're worn out!

13 comments:

  1. So lovely! Hubby clearly has 'an eye' for such things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pic is great!!
    we are always too hard on ourselves when we really should be happy to have these wonderful moments captured.
    happy weekend Kymmie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo!! You both look great! Nice to be discover a great blog thanks to Maxabella. Pop over and visit mine if you get the time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with you on this. I rarely get a decent photo too & my hubby is averse to holding a camera. I once thought if I get really rich, I'd pay a professional photographer to go with me on day outs. Just so I'll have some pretty shots to show off. But yours was nevetheless stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my place! Thought I'd come over and see where you live. I love your photo, you've nothing to worry about. I love your garden path too and that beautiful big tree, a georgeous garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that jacket looks so cute and comfy. i would rock that thing most days of the week in most settings. like, to work, casually, and quite possibly to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK a couple tips ......tripod.....camera timer! LOL! Far more reliable than husbands! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh another tip.... artful cropping
    He obviously only had man vision!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Before I finished reading your blog entry I was actually admiring the great photo. I loved how you are both in focus and the garden is blurred. Love your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a topic that is near to my heart... Best wishes!
    Where are your contact details though?

    Visit my web site ... waist to height calculator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx