Saturday, November 13, 2010

WHAT HE SAID NEXT... AND BABY XAVIER.


"Are we going to see Baby Xavier today?"

"Yes, but remember he's not a baby anymore. So you can just call him Xavier."

Pause.

"Well... perhaps I'll just call him Buddy."

And because Thursday was such a gorgeous day, after the library reading, my boys Madison and Noah, with Daniella's boys Xavier and Leonardo, headed to the park lake.

We've just started this tradition, but I think we have started it too late. You see, Daniella, her hubby and boys are about to move away. And I'm sad about it. I love that we both had boys, and we had our last ones only a few weeks apart.

And we get along so well.

So, I'm going to treasure our library reading days until they head north for warmer weather and a new chapter in their lives.

Perhaps a short visit next year will be on the cards?

 

Madison wears: SHIRT, WaveZone. DENIM SHORTS, Cotton On Kids. Noah wears: DENIM OVERALLS, Target (pre-loved by Lucas). TSHIRT, Mooo with the words "Little Brother" on the front (pre-loved by Madison).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx