Saturday, November 06, 2010

this saturday i'm grateful for... vibrant colours in my garden


Saturdays are the days where our household comes to a grinding halt. (Except sleeping and eating, perhaps). And because it's the last day of the week, I often reflect on the six past days and remember all the things I'm grateful for...
  1. Lavender. Irises. Roses. And now our vegies are starting to come up. Our gardens look beeeaauutiful. Now warm weather, whenever you're ready...
  2. Mrs Formenti's banana cake. It reminds me of great memories, plus it's delicious.
  3. Normal life. Now that renovating is over this month, we can relax for a bit. Before it starts all over again. Next month.
  4. I love that things still surprise me. Last week a friend of mine had her baby. No, make that two. She ended up having twins (amazing photographs of the babies here). No-one knew, not the midwife, not even my friend. It blew so many of us away, I still can't stop thinking about it.
This Saturday I'm Grateful For... is inspired by Maxabella Loves... Join in. Maxabella would want me to invite you. It's good for the soul to be grateful.