Friday, November 30, 2012

A LITTLE FOOD CLUB 'SUP


It's been a while between Food Club blog posts, but here is just a sample of what we enjoyed a couple of weeks ago. It was a Fancy Finger Food night, complete with chicken mince sliders, mini pikelets, pastries, polenta, stuffed mushrooms, cheese dips and petite fours for dessert (including macaroons, mini cheesecakes and chocolate hazelnut mousse teardrops.)






I'm not going to lie, it was all amazing. We loved it so much, we've decided to do a Christmas themed Finger Food night in a couple of weeks! Just before the big day. I promise to blog about that also, as I know it will be worth sharing!


1 comment:

  1. Love that food club,Kymmie. I haven't found enough like-minded souls to start mine yet,but I will someday! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx