Sunday, February 20, 2011

FANCY PANTS [OP SHOP LOVE]


Bargain dress, meet my gorgeous friends. Gorgeous friends, meet my bargain dress.

While I love this colour green, the adorable pattern, the cut and the feel of this dress, I confess I loved the price even more. Because my new (to me, anyway) dress was purchased in an Op-Shop.

And the same shop sold fabulous jewellery. Gorgeous belts. And almost new shoes. Perhaps I might have bought more than just this dress... and I'm definitely going to visit this lovely little place again!



And speaking of bargains, I love these shoes. Wedges (of course), but these were also a bargain, purchased a year or so back for just $30. Don't be deceived by the height: they're as soft and comfortable as a pair of pillows.


Here's a close up of the dress pattern, my gorgeous necklace from Koolaman Designs, and my favourite garden seat.


The circle pendant necklace has engraved on it all four of my children's names. It was a gift from Kellie, one of my oldest and dearest friends, who sent it to me just after I had just given birth to Noah. I treasure it as one of the most sentimental baby gifts. And I know when I wear it, my youngest step-daughter Leah is chuffed!


And for my green finger friends, some garden goodies in the background!


So, what have you been up to this week to get all Fancy Pants? I sure look forward to seeing what you've rocked. Perhaps you've bought yourself a bargain and can't wait to show it off too?

Remember to follow this blog, and link up below. Of course, you are more than welcome to add the lovely button below to your post too and visit other Fancy Pants wearers!

Kymmie wears: DRESS, Op-Shop bargain. WEDGES, Roc. BANGLES, Equip (the whole set of five for just $5). NECKLACE, Koolaman Designs. NAILPOLISH, Revlon Black Berry.

a day in the life of us