Tuesday, April 19, 2011

IT'S GOOD TO REMEMBER THE LITTLE THINGS.


So, last week I received this email from a friend:

Hi Kym, I found this today in a pile of papers Alesia had been drawing. I think she is a good candidate for the Kym Piez school of personal organization :-)

I know she isn't related to me (except by awesome friendship), but I was so proud. Alesia had written a 'to-do' list of her evening, making sure she hadn't left anything out. She had even included "Clean YOUR teeth" (probably the exact way her mum says it each night).

On the odd occasion, I might have mentioned that I make lists (here and here). In fact, I write one every day. And because I'm an overachieving neat freak, it helps me to ensure that my days aren't wasted. I'm sure Alesia feels the same way.

Did I mention that I'm so proud? Probably prouder than her mum (who thinks I should start a school of organisation). Which isn't a bad idea when I think about it.

Hmm, perhaps I should add that to my 'to-do' list?

Is there something that you're renown for? Are you teased about it? Do you think it's a good thing to be remembered for, or a bad thing?