Wednesday, April 13, 2011

what's your 'go-to' outfit?


Have you heard of the 20/80 theory? The one where you wear 20% of your wardrobe 80% of the time?

Even my four year old has a few regulars he puts on as soon as they come out of the wash. The picture above is one is one of them.

He asks, "Mum, can I wear my skinny cool jeans?"

And when he looks as cute as this in them, how could I say no? (Even when they're still a teeny bit damp?)

In celebration of the 'go-to' outfit, Gina from Acute Designs is featuring some of her favourite bloggers and their 'go-to' look.


So pop over and visit Acute Designs. Not only because I'm a privileged guest today, but because she's just gorgeous. (Plus you need to buy one of her divine headbands or clips).

And because I'm curious... do you have a 'go-to' outfit, apply the 20/80 theory to your wardrobe, or do you try to pull out all your outfits for regular wear?