Friday, April 08, 2011

THIS SATURDAY I'M GRATEFUL FOR... BAD HAIR.


The weekend is here. And I'm excited because it gives me a chance to reflect on the week and be grateful for:
  1. Bad hair. Nothing like having a giggle with my lads who usually hate having their hair washed. And after taking some of the advice given here, we've created more opportunities to have a giggle and actually make hair washing fun.
  2. Lemon iced water. After a recent reality check that I drink just one or two glasses of water a day, I've upped the ante. Enter ice cubes, a slice of lemon and mineral water. Voila. The perfect drink which I actually make time to sip. Plus, it's super good for me.
  3. Making music. Sometimes I think I'm too busy to enjoy anything other than blogging, but this week with a looming concert date, hubby and I made some music together (literally, if you're wondering). It was joyous, and melodic. And just one of the very things I love about him - that he is musical, and he loves it as much as me.
 

Happy Grateful Day. What are you grateful for?