It's the last day of the five day challenge.
And things I've learned about maxi dresses this week?
- A maxi dress is two pieces in one. It's a dress, it's a skirt. AND there's not bulgy bits cutting your middle in half. Don't buy a maxi skirt when a whole dress will do both.
- Black is more forgiving. I can't say that I washed this dress every night like the last challenge. Did you notice? (Me neither.)
- The Challenge? I could wear this maxi dress all month because it goes with everything in my wardrobe. Don't dare me, I might just do it.
- The more basic the cut, the more versatile. Do I need to say anymore?
- There is nothing that doesn't go with black. Even navy blue and dark brown. I love to break the rules.
- You don't need a big wardrobe. Key items are more important. I really don't have many clothes, but what I have, I wear a LOT. Just goes to show that we can use all of our clothes more when we put some thought into it (not too much though otherwise it's hard work!)
Any other thoughts you might like to add? Now for those of you doing a 'behind the scenes' 5 day challenge, how did you go?
Do you have a maxi dress you can wear over and over again? Will you buy one this season?
Thanks for joining my second 5 day challenge! I have really enjoyed this one, and can't wait until the next one! Now, what to do next...?
Kymmie wears: MAXI DRESS, JayJays. TEE, JeansWest. BRACELET, made by Sammi. CUFF, Gift (thanks sis and Ria!). SCARF, Warren Glen Nursery Giftshop. FLATS, Target.