Friday, September 09, 2011

5 DAYS 5 WAYS [THE WHITE TEE]


So, today is the last day of the one item, five days, five ways challenge. And what better way to finish than with some black and white essentials?

I feel a bit relieved this whole challenge is over (for instance, I can go back to wearing nil makeup all week), but funnily enough now I have enough ideas to do another five day challenge with the same tee. Of course, I can say this bravely in the safety of knowing I'm not doing this same item again. But this challenge has made me think hard about what I could do to give this top a different look each day without the same old, same old.

Also, it was a great way to recycle my wardrobe and think outside the square.

It wasn't even too bad washing the tee every night. I only went out once with a semi-damp top. And thankfully, it was a warm day.




But - hurrah - we did it!

What do you think? Worth doing again? Soon? 

Kymmie wears: TEE, Witchery. SINGLET, Giordano. BLAZER, Ojay. PANTS, Ojay. BOOTIES, Miss Shop. NECKLACE, Koolaman Designs. RING, Eb & Ive. FACE, The works (even concealer).