Tuesday, September 06, 2011

5 DAYS 5 WAYS [THE WHITE TEE]


Here we are, day two and I've gotten some feedback on what you would wear with a white tee. What a relief! I'm on the right track according to you girls. And I confess, am very relieved!





One thing I've already learnt is to wash the tee earlier in the night instead of wearing it until I go to bed. It was still a little damp this morning, but thank goodness it's linen. It dries quicker than a heavy cotton. The other thing I've learnt is to take a photograph early in the morning when I'm fresh, instead of the end of the day when I'm buggered.

Off to the pool for the lads' swimming classes, then to kinder...

Do you layer your tees?

Thanks for stopping by!

Kymmie wears: TEE, Witchery. STRIPED TOP, JeansWest. JEANS (I cut them off last year when the knee wore out), JeansWest. SHOES, Rivers. FLOWER BROOCH, Equip. CUFF (on left wrist), Jag.CUFF (on right wrist), Bali. FACE, Mascara/Blush/Lip gloss (yes, I made more of an effort today.)

13 comments:

  1. I wear a minimum of 2 tees a day. No joke!! I have serious layer cakes happening sometimes. I wear anywhere between 2 and 4 tops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never layer, i try and then think nup too fat and take it off again.
    You however have pulled this off so well!
    Looking forward to seeing the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!

    And look! It's our stripy t-shirt!
    We have fabulous taste.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the queen of layering. I feel the cold so bad, just looking at your photos is making me cold. You look lovely but do you know how frickin' cold it is today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to mix it up! I am really curious to see how you will re-mix this...such a fun concept {one that I might steal :)}.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute with the flower brooch, Kymmie. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm layering all my tees at the moment because during summer I bought a bunch of loose fitting ones to cover the fat. When winter came around I didn't want to buy a whole stack of new clothes so I bought some closer fitting long sleeve tops which will still be good *when* I lose some weight, and then I just throw one of my summer 'cover the fat' tops over it. I'm actually quite liking the look of it some days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i most certainly do layer tees....in fact i think i layer everything....i think i just never outgrew singlets and seem to have a huge stash of black and white tops to wear under everything....Looking smashing and fresh in your ensemble and love the flower brooch xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both outfits are cute! I like layering my tees - it's the closest I get to wearing something low cut by putting a higher cut one underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Living in the northeast in the states, layering is what it's all about. It gets pretty darn cold in New Hampshire in the winter, so I always have on at least three layers including a winter coat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh a gorgeous look this one, I love it! I would definitely wear this myself. Great one for cooler seasons too, with the warmer top underneath. Such a cute look Kymmie :o) You're going well, only a few more days and outfits to go ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the flower (and recycled jeans/shorts) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with the flower brooch! Please tell me it was a recent purchase so that I an still go grab one!!!! Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx