Thursday, April 18, 2013

THIS LIFE.



How blessed am I? I have four incredible children, and one amazing husband. They are my world.

Such diversity: little boy conversations that kill me with laughter and frustrate me to tears; grown up girl conversations that fill me with pride.

My husband has most understanding nature, the kindest eyes, listening ears, and a heart full of patience, trust and love.

Sometimes, I wonder how these people became part of my life. I sure don't think I deserve it in any way, and yet here I am. Surrounded by these beautiful people.

I love this life, and this family of mine.

6 comments:

  1. The best of times are with family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After reading your recent post about your father, I can see that this might be something most sentimental to you. Isn't family the most precious possession we can 'own'? xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy. I think family becomes the most important things in our lives. We become a complete unit and together can survive anything. x

      Delete
  3. beautiful! i think you're blessed with such loveliness because you are lovely and deserve every ounce of goodness xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda! But I do think that I landed on my feet a bit. Who could ask for better step daughters than the ones I've been blessed with??? You're too kind ;) x

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx