Monday, May 12, 2008

freak storm



One quiet afternoon after hanging the washing out, I sat down to my computer to do some work. I did think perhaps it was going to rain, but hung the washing out anyway.

So, it starting raining. Then it got louder, and louder.

I thought perhaps I'd run out and get the washing. But then it was too late.

By the time I grabbed the basket and pegs, hailstones (very big ones I might add) were teaming down and the backyard was actually white. Like snow.

Yes, very white.

It was amazing.

Even two hours later, the street was still white. Very pretty.

Not to mention it was freezing cold!

1 comment:

  1. Love the updates!! Your back garden is looking so good. I just wish I could come over and see it & YOU of course! Madi looks oh so cute in these pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx