Tuesday, October 31, 2006

SISTERLY LOVE.




As part of the 'moving clean out', I have been transferring all my laptop photos to Steve's Mac. It's been a fun process, and has got me all reflective (again). I guess photos have a way of doing that.

I thought I would post some updated pics of our beautiful girls with their little brother, Madison.

Steve is in Australia and is so lucky to be spending some time with the girls. I am jealous as I have barely seen them this year. It's only weeks before Christmas, so at least I get to see them (albeit briefly with Kelly as she is hoping to go to Cambodia for short volunteer stint). But brief is better than nothing.

Look at that sisterly love, won't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx