Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DREAMING OF A NEW KITCHEN.

ren·o·vate: 1. To restore to an earlier condition, as by repairing or remodeling. 2. To impart new vigor to; revive.


No, no. I don't love this kitchen.

I love the kitchen that is in my head. The antique white one with fancy handles, a fan-forced oven, timber floorboards, a dishwasher and bench space. With plenty of drawers, overhead glass cupboards, downlights and CaesarStone benchtops.

A place where I can face house guests whilst making last minute food preparations, a bench where my kids can sit and chat, or where I can help them with their homework while I prepare dinner.

A huge pantry where I can quickly access ingredients to whip up that new recipe I've been dying to try. A bookshelf loaded with recipe books. And a place to put my laptop when surfing taste.com.au or favourite recipes saved on my computer.

I've got big dreams in my new kitchen... it's just a matter of when we can pull out the old one and replace it with the new one.

I sure hope it's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx