Tuesday, May 11, 2010

WHEN OTHERS COOK IN THE KITCHEN.

Cooking: the act of preparing food for consumption.


Is it just me, or does the thought of what to cook for dinner overwhelm you night after night? Something that is delicious, nutritious, quick and kid friendly.

Well, after working a 9-hour day, my step-daughter Leah came home and asked, "What's for dinner?"

Then she asked, "Can we have pasta?"

And then made it.

It was so good. And the best bit is that I didn't have to make it.

I love Leah.

And having a night off.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, lucky you!!! I wish I had a "Leah" at my house...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you!!! Glad you enjoyed your night off from cooking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx