Sunday, May 16, 2010

THE ART OF STORYTELLING.

Sto·ry-tell·er n. One who tells stories; a narrator of anecdotes, incidents, or fictitious tales; as, an amusing story-teller.


My husband can tell a good yarn. In fact, he's quite talented in bringing the dullest of stories to life. He's a history major, and although I had no interest in European history at school, I have since discovered that the past is fascinating and interesting.

Madison is also quite interested in his father's stories. So much so, that tonight Daddy was telling him of a childhood story of a snake that almost bit him. Mouth agape, he was hanging on Daddy's every word.

1 comment:

  1. I think these pics are adorable and I have fond memories of my Dad telling me stories as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx