Sunday, January 09, 2011

fancy pants


We're getting ready for a backyard safari with the warm weather finally arriving in Melbourne. Just in time for the first Fancy Pants of the year (so yes, sorry if we're a little pale). Even hubby is in on it today (and it didn't take too much convincing either).

And the feature? My Christmas present to myself: oh, lovely wedges.


Sigh.

If you know a little about me, you will know that most of my shoes are wedges. I'm not a stiletto kind of girl, and well, wedges are awfully comfortable, and look awesome (in my opinion, anyway). I spotted these very ones in Adelaide whilst visiting family in September. Once seen, these shoes were not forgotten. By December, I decided they had to be purchased... three months later. That's how much I loved them!

Madison and I are working our khakis, and I love these shorts of Madison's. In fact, this post ought to be sponsored by Witchery because that's what he and I are both wearing. (Damn that Witchery shop opening up nearby...)

Hubby, well he's in his Melbourne Blacks. And always looks smart. So it's only fair that I give his style a plug. I personally love it. (My very own rock star.) And his style suits him to a tee.


Oh, and here's a close up of my neckwear...

And just in case you can't remember how this works: below is where you put your photo. Yes, of you. Or your hubby, boyfriend, children and/or your best friend. The linky is up all week. Can't wait to see you all Fancy Pants!


Here's my button:




a day in the life of us




And my American inspiration is:


Madison wears: SHORTS, WitcheryKids. YOGHURT ICYPOLE, Tupperware (and made my Mummy). Daddy wears: TSHIRT, Bonds. JEANS, Tarocash. SHOES, Aldo (bought in Dublin). GUITAR: Maton. Mummy wears: SINGLET, Witchery. CARGO SKIRT, Witchery. WEDGES, Tony Bianco. WOOD & STRING NECKLACE, Tree of Life. WOOD & BEAD NECKLACES, Diva. NAILPOLISH, Maybelline ForeverStrong Berry Persistent.

Fancy Pants is one way I document my boys and their cute little outfits.
Goodness knows, they'll grow out of them before they're worn out!