Sunday, January 30, 2011

fancy pants


So, what do you wear when you're your husband's groupie? This was today's quandry when I went to support my hubby in his first gig of the year. Of course, I'm tired and this was a big effort to sit at the cafe venue (with children) for three hours.

The music went off (if I don't say so myself) and it was a great afternoon. But more about that later...

So this is what I wore.


And here's a view of our gorgeous garden (for those of you who have been asking).


And where have you been this weekend? And did you get all Fancy Pants? I look forward to you linking up below and joining in the fun.



Here's my button:
a day in the life of us





And my American Inspiration:

Mummy wears: SINGLET, Witchery ($20). JEANS, JeansWest. SCARF (worn as belt), Myer. WEDGES, Nine West. EARRINGS, Sportsgirl ($3). NECKLACE, Gift (thanks Rachael!). WATCH (worn around neck), Diva (gift - thanks Mum!). BANGLE, Target ($5!).