Thursday, January 13, 2011

paying it forward: five handmade things from me to you


Isn't this the loveliest idea ever? It's been going around like wildfire on Facebook. And I've almost done it several times, but fear about what the hell I would make sent me into a cold sweat (even though those offering were just going to make the most scrumptious things). But fear had stopped me until now.

And here I am doing this. Why?
  • Because I have all year to fulfill this promise.
  • Because it's only five things (possibly the same five somethings).
  • And because Cate asked me to. (Well, she didn't particularly ask me, but I started this whole thing about trying something new every week. And who best to take on the challenge but me?)

So, if I'm okay with this, you can be too.

Here's how it works:

I promise something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here. To be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people. The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011. Ready, set, GO!

I've already got some lovely ideas, and it will be made with love. Just for you.


Are you ready? GO!