Friday, July 01, 2011

a day in the life of June


So, here is the last daily post of June. And a few things I learnt this month as a result...
  1. Despite how little I feel like I'm achieving, I do a lot.
  2. There is more to life than writing down the things you do.
  3. I never stop. Ever. Take time to be still. Each day.
  4. After pulling out my ironing board every day just to take a photo, it really is time to purchase a proper tripod.
  5. I really don't need any more clothes when I can mix up the ones I already have into more than 30 combinations.
  6. There are people out there with more shoes than you. And that's okay. Besides, you have wedges. And they take up more than double the size of any ballet flats.
  7. Shares in Witchery would be a jolly good idea.
  8. More time is spent doing the washing, more than almost anything else.
  9. Going to the gym is not an excuse to eat and bake what you want. Even if baking time is spent with the kids. No excuses.
  10. Oh, except for those persimmons. Damn it girl, get them off that tree and get cooking!
Thanks for joining me on my journey...