Thursday, January 05, 2012

5 DAYS 5 WAYS [THE MINI]


It's high time we did another one of these, don't you think?

Especially since we're all relaxed after Chrissy, the weather is absolutely perfect, and I'm feeling kind of inspired by re-shopping my wardrobe. (And seeing there'll be a whole year to enjoy the very same clothes, because I'm not buying anything new), I may as well get into the swing of things in January!

If you missed the last 5 days 5 ways posts, they are here. So far, we've done the white tee, and the maxi dress. Now we can add the mini to the list.




I decided that black was a winter staple and so have been wearing it sparingly. I'm loving the injection of colour that is all around me, flowers and our budding fruits definitely spurring me on.

It also good to stretch oneself with colours and mixing it up. I'm such a two-colour person - so safe! But not anymore. I'm trying to try more things that I wouldn't normally try together. And so far, it's been working (fingers crossed!).

Of course, I'm sporting the oversized glasses because I'm oh so tired from the Christmas/New Years week. Do you still feel like you're recovering too?


Are you brave enough to wear a mini in this fabulous weather? What do you wear with yours?

Thanks for stopping by (and we'll see you tomorrow)!

Kymmie wears: MINI SKIRT, Cotton On. SINGLET, Giordano. OVERSIZED PULLOVER KNIT, Witchery. SHOES, Target. SUNGLASSES, Ishka. HOOP EARRINGS, Equip. NECKLACES (from shortest to longest), Sportsgirl, Gift from Morocco (thanks Kell!), Gift (thanks Rach!). PERSONALISED RING, Tildys.

a day in the life of us

12 comments:

  1. Honey, I haven't worn a mini since second grade - but you rock one!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Yes, I too need a few weeks to recover from the holidays :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. of course you rock it!! rewt rew ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking hot and look at those legs!
    I don't think I have owned a mini since goodness knows when.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuuute!! It was 8 degrees Fahrenheit here in New Hampshire yesterday morn, so there won't be any miniskirt wearing in this part of the states right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh nice legs!! I've always loved the mini, probably because I'm too short to look any good in mid-length skirts (they just make my legs look stumpy).
    I'm looking forward to seeing how you wear this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your Lads (I know I am very late).

    You rock that mini and I cant wait to see what you have in store for the other 4 ways.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I frequent your blog every now and then and I am stopping by today to extend the versatile blogger award to you. If you are interested in the award feel free to stop by and snag it.

    By the way you pull off the mini quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to wear a mini but I suffer from "chunky knee syndrome" so sadly no can do.
    If only I had your pins!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW! such a wonderful outfit. .love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo hoo! Another 5 days 5 ways, I love these Kymmie. This look is smokin'!
    I've been out of blog land for a few days, so just catching up on these hot outfits now, now off I go :o) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx