Thursday, October 21, 2010

missing those anti-fashion days








So, I've failed my mission.

It was to take pictures of my children all dirty from all the renovating we've been doing. But I confess, I've been so busy, I haven't had a chance to take any photos. On the day it was raining. On the day it was muddy. And the days where you couldn't see those cute chubby cheeks from the dirt, sand, food and grot.

And this is the last day of this week's renovating. It was a sunshiney day. The grass was dry and there was lots of roof activity (hence the attraction to climb the ladder). But that was about it.

But, note the lovely freshly painted extension done by me (and those cute gumboots)...

More about them later.

3 comments:

  1. Kymmie your photographs are wonderful - it's clear that - despite the cuteness of the subjects - you have a real talent for this.... Any scope to study photography or make it a career choice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kym, your home/ garden looks fantastic! I have just started a vegi garden of my own and just praying it will survive the heat out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kath, you've made my day. I would love to do photography for a living (who doesn't?) and to take magic photos is always a dream! Unforunately I have friends who take the most amazing photographs and would feel that I wouldn't be able to survive making a living from photography in comparison! But thank you for your lovely thoughts :-)

    Jes, thanks for the compliment and good luck with your Karalundi vegie garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx