Friday, October 01, 2010

toddler fashion


It's time for a new theme on A Day In The Life Of Us.

And I was thinking what to do this month. Not because I have no ideas. But I have so many I don't know which to do first!

Plus I had some ideas to keep certain people happy.

Like my mother.

Of course, her reason for reading my blog every day is the eye candy that comes in the form of her grandchildren. And as much as I love my artist hipstamatic photos from my iPhone, my mother has recently complained that there aren't enough clear photos of the boys on my blog.
She is right. Apparently the one of Noah brushing his teeth a few days back (the letter T to be exact) sent family members into a spin because he'd changed right before their very eyes. Of course the Very Big Hair Cut did not help (but much more on that later).

So, in an effort to please my mum (I love my mum - and she's not really one to complain that much), I'm going to attempt to use my other camera and take nice picture of the boys.

And while I'm at it, I'm going to make the most of their cute looks and document their little wardrobes and talk about toddler fashion. Of course, I don't think I have that many clothes to do a month's worth of outfits for each of them, but I might surprise myself. Nothing like a bit of peer blog pressure.

Plus there's definitely a lot to be said on the topic of Toddler Fashion that will be raised here. I've even asked a few people to guest post, which will be a new thing for me.

It will be a different journey this month, and I hope that you, my reader/friend, will enjoy it.

Oh, and this morning I started a Facebook page which you can 'like'. It's time to separate my personal page with my blog page. Big step!

Thanks for stopping by.

Noah wears: LONG-SLEEVED TSHIRT, Target (gift - thanks Mum). HOODIE, Target (gift - once again, thanks Mum!). JEANS, Pumpkin Patch. SHOES, Blue Farm. Madison wears: LONG-SLEEVED TSHIRT, kwd. TSHIRT, Pumpkin Patch (pre-loved by Ethan). JEANS, Pumpkin Patch. SHOES, OshKosh.

3 comments:

  1. G'day Kymmie

    Found my way here about you found me via the dodgily named 'FUIC' me - I love the way you write and am now about to 'follow' you - hoe you'll do the same for me...?
    Regards Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love toddler fashion.

    Just found a new boutique with a few new labels too, a couple are even melb designed AND made - heaven!

    Found you on FYBF, will have to follow to see how the month goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this photo of the boys Kym, so so cute. Toddler Fashion is oh so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx