Saturday, October 16, 2010

FANCY PANTS [MINI DENIM ON DENIM]


We made the most of the brief sunshine this afternoon after rain, rain, and yet more rain.

The boys had a quick play after church, before lunch. I'm thinking they looked a little cute in their denim on denim. (And yes, I've gone all matching again. It seems to be a Saturday thing!)

Hope you had a great day. This afternoon the boys both slept for three hours (as did Mummy). Was a teeny bit of bliss: I almost feel like a new woman. One more thing to be grateful for today.

Noah wears:
LONG-SLEEVED TSHIRT, Cotton On Kids.
SHIRT, Seed (on sale).
JEANS WITH BELT, Pumpkin Patch (on sale).
SHOES, AirFlex.

Madison wears:
LONG-SLEEVED TSHIRT, Cotton On Kids (sale).
SHIRT, Seed (on sale).
JEANS, Levi's (gift - thanks Dad and Ria).
SHOES, Walnut Melbourne.

15 comments:

  1. how good is that a 3 hour nap. When my son was little he never slept more than 1.5 hours if I remember correctly. Charmaine from Fair Child Street Cafe! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute! I love 3 hour naps, bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the denim on denim! So cute. And my little one naps for 45 minutes, tops, so...yeah. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and very cute boys! thanks for stopping by. i'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your boys are too cute and so stylin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute pictures of the boys - love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I just died of the cute! Absolutely fab clothes on adorbable kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures of your sons...mine are determined to wear different outfits to clothes I select.
    I win somedays.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI there! I am your newest follower from the Friday Linky:) I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Be sure to check out my giveaways. I only feature gorgeous handmade stuff:)

    Your kids are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh sooo cute in the little workmen denim gear!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx