Saturday, October 23, 2010

this saturday i'm grateful for... sunshine, spring cleaning and no night nappies


Saturdays are the days where our household comes to a grinding halt. (Except sleeping and eating, perhaps). And because it's the last day of the week, I often reflect on the six past days and remember all the things I'm grateful for...
  1. A burst of spring. Although we've had a Blink And Miss It spring so far, it seems that it might actually decide to stay from here on in (and yes, I'm ignoring last night's rain - total denial). Although I feel much happier with sunshine and outdoor days, I will be sad to put away those cute little hooded dressing gowns for my boys.
  2. Spring cleaning. What is it with a day of sunshine that makes me want to wash every piece of linen in the house and place every pillow and doona out on the line to air?
  3. Farewell night nappies. Another milestone in our home this week: Madison doesn't need you anymore.
This Saturday I'm Grateful For... is inspired by Maxabella Loves...