Saturday, October 02, 2010

this saturday i'm grateful for... friends, new and old


Saturdays are the days where our household comes to a grinding halt. (Except sleeping and eating, perhaps). And because it's the last day of the week, I often reflect on the six past days and remember all the things I'm grateful for...
  1. Old friends - those who you can be a dag with. Who love you with or without make up, and won't comment on your messy house.
  2. New friends - those who you love to learn more about, who give life a little extra sizzle, because there's so much more to discover.
  3. Birthday love & beautiful gifts - nothing says I Love You more than gifts left by the back door that make the house smell like a Lush store, and magnets made especially for you (and presented so beautifully I can't bring myself to take them out of their wrapping). I love you guys.
  4. Having hubby home after three weekends away - he belongs here. With us.
 This Saturday I'm Grateful For... is inspired by Maxabella Loves...