Friday, December 17, 2010

10 mini meals in one day. that never should have been eaten.

  1. In the morning: muesli with soy milk. In a tupperware container eaten with a plastic spoon. Mushy, warm, and eaten in the car on the way to work.
  2. Mid morning: a Picnic chocolate bar (snack size of course).
  3. Lunch: last night's spaghetti bolognese. Reheated. Without cheese. Extra salt.
  4. Mid afternoon: another Picnic chocolate bar (thank goodness they're snack size).
  5. Late afternoon: two Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Have you had these? OMGosh, so good.
  6. Late afternoon: yet another Picnic chocolate bar (this has to be my limit as I've now eaten more than a normal size bar).
  7. Late afternoon: four glasses of water (because I realised I had a headache and hadn't drunk anything all day. Of course the headache is from no water. And definitely not because I've eaten so much chocolate).
  8. Late afternoon: two date scones loaded with butter and a hot chocolate (because I'm not sure if there will be time for dinner). And well, they are delicious and provided by the ever wonderful executive assistant for the Hard Working (ie. people like me).
  9. Late evening: a cheese and cauliflour pie. Eaten between Road to Bethlehem groups (which meant it took an hour to eat).
  10. Late evening: a watered down milo. Because my throat is sore, I'm tired and cold. (Must be as a result of the balanced diet today.)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha I have those days too!
    Where I realise I have not had any water or any fruit...and then try to make up for it all at once.

    P.S. I'm not that keen on Reeses peanut butter cups.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx