This is me: *Hi!* What on earth would you find interesting...?
- I can't sew. When we first starting going out, my husband had never met a woman who didn't own a sewing machine. I still don't. But how I admire those who do/can sew.
- I'm from South Australia. Born in Port Lincoln, actually. Then raised by dingoes in the Northern Territory. Okay, that bit isn't true, but I did live in Alice Springs and Darwin for all of my childhood. And I have the best memories there.
- I have a problem with Big Australian Icons. You know... The Big Apple, The Big Banana, The Big Lobster, The Big Orange, The Big Pineapple, The Big Merino. You know. Stupid, man made concrete/foam things. They're just scary. And it doesn't make me want to visit them. At all.
- I suffer from OCD. Just a tad. My husband is always complaining because I'm putting things away - while he's still using them.
- I think I also have Attention Deficit Disorder. I can't sit and just watch a movie or just do one thing at a time. Either that, or I'm the Queen of Multitasking (hmm, perhaps I should have used this as point 4's title, much more fancy). I have to be doing, at the same time: a) folding washing, b) reading a book c) blogging d) sending messages on my phone e) crafts with my kids f) cooking something.
- A sense of achievement keeps me going. While this could be closely associated to the last point, my husband is telling me (at this moment!) that my sense of achievement is a good thing. (Yes, I'm asking for help. This is really, really hard!)
- I don't like coffee. Yet, I own a coffee machine, say I'm going out for 'coffee', meet friends for 'coffee'. Yet never, ever have coffee. Soy Chai Latte is my thing. Yummy.
Have a great evening, and thanks for stopping by.