Saturday, March 30, 2013

13/52


 A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013.

Noah: Never too far behind me, either singing, "helping" or asking questions.
Madison: Look what popped out last night!
Leah: We're so glad you came and spent time with us -
even if the boys were overcrowding you a tad.

My favourite photos from last week were: these beautiful compositions at Rebucado acido and this
delightful headpiece (and beautiful girl) at Lamb Loves Fox.

Linking in with Jodi @ Che and Fidel.
(Did I mention that I just adore this project?)

12 comments:

  1. aren't teeth just the most exciting thing when you're young.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Mandy, you are so right! I hope I share the same excitement when Noah loses his teeth! How do you think you'll go with three to get through??? Happy Easter, by the way. x

      Delete
  2. I'm still drawn to Noah! Such an adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's one cheeky boy Bec! And so very full on in real life!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful that you captured all three this week....tooth losing is such a milestone to remember. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that cheeky grin! Beautiful family you have there. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you manda! We were missing one this week, but our families are so precious to each and every one of us! Thanks for stopping by! X

      Delete
  5. Three gorgeous portraits. That first one, oh my, what a handsome fella.
    I love that I've found your blog! I am joining in with Jodi's 52 project as well.
    xx Kat

    www.capturingmomentss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina for stopping by! This project is the best, right?

      Delete
  6. I also loved Lamb loves Fox's shot, Kymmie. Made my heart sing.

    As did seeing Leah in your post today. What a sweetheart she looks. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a total sweetheart and even let me take pictures of her AND put them on my blog. Both my stepdaughters are grown up now :( it went far too quickly! X

      Delete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx