Friday, June 17, 2011

a day in the life of June


With all the rain we've been having, it's nice to go to an indoor play centre so the lads can get out all their wriggles. Also, I didn't have to hear "What are we doing today?" all day. Just the afternoon instead.

I lost my pedometer there too. Must have been all that climbing up and sliding down at the play centre (who said it's just for kids?). So, no counting steps until I can find a new one, or my old one. Perhaps a good excuse to go back there again next week?

And because my house was soooo dettol clean on Wednesday (thanks to my two year old's poo drama), I skipped cleaning the house today. How very rebellious of me. It took most of my will just not to care. But then tonight I visited one of my all-time favourite bloggers Maxabella Loves... and she had an awesome article about The Messy Charade and why we clean frantically before friends drop by. It certainly made me feel better about my decision not to clean. Especially because I know I'm having guests over tomorrow. After all, the house was cleaned two days ago. I'm trying not to let my OCD take over. As you can see.

How frantic are you before you have guests over? Do you love indoor play centres as much as I do?