Friday, June 03, 2011

THIS SATURDAY I'M GRATEFUL FOR... TEARS, SLEEP + SPACE


It probably seems to be a melancholy post, but it shares how I've been feeling lately. And even what I'm grateful for...
  1. Tears. There's been lots of them. Sad tears, angry tears, frustrated tears and tired tears. I admit to not being a big cryer. But every now and then it's good to get it all out. It's refreshing. Just like summer rain.
  2. Sleep. It seems I can't get enough of it lately. Perhaps it's all that crying. And it's so good to curl up in the comfort of a soft bed, warm doona and a big pillow to just breathe until you fall into a deep, deep sleep.
  3. Space. While I'm not a big fan of my husband's frequent travel itinerary, I must say that I do enjoy my own company and love having evenings to myself. Time to read a book, or just sit in a bubble bath for hours.
What are you grateful for?