Wednesday, June 15, 2011

a day in the life of June


Raise a glass to the Queen. Even if you're not a monarchist.

Well, I am. But that didn't stop this girl from working on the Queen's Birthday public holiday. Sad, but true. I figured that if I didn't work today, I would not be able to get back into the office again this week. And there is too much to do right now.

So, Monday was a normal work day for me. But the benefits (if you can possibly imagine it) was the amazing amount of work done. There was nobody else in the office (of course, they were having a long weekend!).

Another inside shot for you. It's hard to get the daylight on Mondays. I'm just not home at that time. But I did enjoy a bath with the little lads. Always lots of fun!

How did you spend your long weekend?

Thanks for stopping by!