Saturdays are the days where our household comes to a grinding halt. (Except sleeping and eating, perhaps). And because it's the last day of the week, I often reflect on the six past days and remember all the things I'm grateful for...
- Short plane trips - jumping on a plane and seeing my family in just over an hour.
- My best friend - who loves me for who I am and is willing to 'share'.
- Grandparents - who are keen to babysit as much as they can while Mummy has a 'little break'.
- Discovering - new playgrounds.
- Ducks in a row - the ability to be in bed by 9:30pm three nights straight (okay, so I didn't go out as much as I could have).
- Seeing 50 (or so) of my closest relatives (and their offspring) in one day.
- My cherubs... I'm always grateful for those little lads.