Saturday, September 11, 2010

this saturday i'm grateful for...


After reading 365 days of Grateful in a Notebook: magazine last year, I've been inspired.

And since December last year I've been trying to work out how I could do a Grateful Project without falling flat out of ideas. I guess that's why I started monthly themes here, here, here and here oh, here and here too. A friend has been doing a daily Grateful Project through her Facebook account since January 1. And I just couldn't do it. It's too much. But once a week I can do.

I found this gorgeous blog that does a weekly grateful something. Maxabella Loves... could very well be my new favourite blog. (Actually in the past two weeks I've discovered a whole wide world of fabulous blogs like this one, this one and this one - what rock have I been hiding under?).

And Saturday is my day of reflection, so this works perfectly.

You can do it too. Once a week is doable. Don't you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx