Saturday, November 13, 2010

this saturday i'm grateful for... the men in my life


Saturdays are the days where our household comes to a grinding halt. (Except sleeping and eating, perhaps). And because it's the last day of the week, I often reflect on the six past days and remember all the things I'm grateful for...
  1. My hubby has been home two weekends in a row. Delightful treat. Wonderful bliss.
  2. My favourite little men. Their gorgeous kissable cheeks. Their big brown eyes. Their divine long lashes.
  3. Something totally brand new. For the first time in both my husband's and my life, we've purchased a brand new car. From the car place - the genuine car place. And I confess, I'm a little excited.
This Saturday I'm Grateful For... is inspired by Maxabella Loves...

5 comments:

  1. ... and the life in my men?

    Sons and husbands make the world go around. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great men in your life and a new car! Yay! Great blog, pop over any time to bigwords and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby went away today for 2 weeks...I'm always grateful for him, but I have a feeling come this time next week I'll be reeeeally looking forward to being grateful for him to come back!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids and long lashes - heaven! Both mine have them, courtesy of my hubby, and people always comment about them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx